- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an 11-question set for the next group of nominees.
- Choose up to 11 (or more or less depends on the rules you follow) bloggers to nominate and link them in the post!
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been tagged- and no tag-backs!
11 Facts about myself
- I am an only child
- I played saxophone in middle school
- My middle toe is longer than my big toe
- Bedtime is my favorite part of the day
- The first concert I ever went to was Jimmy Buffet at age 8
- I’m allergic to apples
- I was obsessed with the soap opera Guiding Lights when I was in middle school
- I went on my first upside down roller coaster this year
- I hate words that end in -y-
- When I get nervous, I recite multiplication tables in my head
- I went to catholic school for 16 years even though I am not a practicing catholic
Answers to Nikki’s questions:
- Besides the main social networking sites, what other tools do you use for blogging?
Since i am just getting into the world of serious blogging, I am still exploring other tools that can help my blog reach more readers!
- Do you believe anything that is supernatural, like ghosts or Bigfoot?
I totally believe in spirits and guardian angels. And since I’ve been a kid I was always interested in the Lochness Monster!
- What’s your favorite book or movie or tv show?
Favorite book: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn; Favorite Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany’s; Favorite TV Show: Anything on TLC.
- What is the song that makes you dance whenever it comes on?
Living On a Prayer- Bonjovi
- Did you have a nickname when you were growing up? If so what was it?
Anyone who I grew up with has always called me Trice (pronounced Treese)
- How do you get rid of writer’s block?
This has always been my biggest hurdle. I usually have to be in a certain mood to write- so to get pumped I have to really get in touch with my emotions. Music and reflection are huge parts of that process.
- Coffee or Tea?
Ice coffee with almond milk!
- Would you rather spend have a vacation at a beach or in the mountains?
The beach because the ocean is the one place in the world that can I can completely tune out everything.
- What’s your favorite color?
10. What’s your favorite app and or video game?
My favorite video game growing up was Super Mario World for SNES. My favorite app now is Instagram because I love the filters!
11. If we lived in a society where people carrying weapons was a normal everyday occurrence, think Role Playing Games, what kind of weapon would you wield?
A taser- since i wouldn’t want to hurt anyone to the point of lifelong injury!
- Coffee and Cardigans: http://www.coffeeandcardigans.com/ @CoffeeandCardis
- Meaghan Gallant: http://www.invokingjoy.com/ @meghangallant
- The Haute Notes: http://www.thehautenotes.com/ @redheadrachel
My 11 Questions for you: (I used Nikki’s questions because I liked them so much)
- What was your worst job?
- If you could teleport, where would you choose to live?
- What fictional world do you most want to be a part of?
- What was your favorite childhood toy?
- What’s your favorite vegetable?
- Would you rather have a live in chef or live in maid?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you want?
- Townhouse, farm, or cabin in the woods?
- If you had a time turner, what moment would you change or relive?
- What was your dream job as a kid?
- What’s your favorite blogpost?